COVID-19 – Update 2nd July 2020
Since March, I’ve been running classes online over ZOOM, with a timetable in place until the start of September.
Despite the upcoming relaxation of the rules, I need to be realistic. I’ll therefore continue to run my range of online classes (with postal kits) for the forseeable future, with these classes being planned up to the end of 2020*.
* The Government has given permission for some venues to open from 4th July which could allow us to return to face-to-face classes in time.
However, as we share products and tools (stamps, inks, punches, adhesives etc), working out how this can be safely achieved, within the guidelines, is going to be a challenge. Plus, each class venue is likely to have different rules for gatherings – some are local businesses, some are chains, some are smaller than others etc.
As much as I miss seeing everyone at face-to-face classes, I will not be running them again until I am confident it is safe to do so.
I realise this may be disappointing, but the safety of everyone is too important to risk.
Thank you for your continued support. I look forward to ‘seeing’ you at an online class.
PS: When you are booking classes, don’t forget that the booking deadlines are at least two weeks prior to the class date. This is to allow packs to be prepared and posted out to you in advance.
Class Booking Terms and Conditions
These are the revised Class Booking Terms and Conditions for my online classes
By booking a place on an online class, you agree to the following:
- Bookings should be made by the booking deadline (normally 2 weeks prior to the class)
- Payment must be received in full (via BACS/Online Banking) before a pack is posted to you
- A minimum number of attendees are required for some classes to proceed. If insufficient numbers to run, the class will be cancelled and amount paid returned
- Balance is due by the date specified (usually at time of booking)
- If balance is not received, your place will be cancelled
- Class fees are non-returnable (only exception is if class is not running).