What is it?
– A thank you from me for shopping at my online store.
How does it work?
– Each month, I create an Online Shopping (Host) Code that anyone shopping at my online store can use.
– The Current Code can be found here.
– When you place an order at my online store, your order will be shipped to you as normal (usual postage £6.95)
– By entering the Host Code during your order process, you will be one of the people to share the rewards that the orders using the Host Code have achieved that month.
How do I apply?
– Place an order at my online store and enter the Online Shopping Code during your order process (or click on the lily pad link on the right-hand side of this page)
What are the conditions?
– Your spend (before P&P) must be under £150 to receive a gift from me (do not use the Host code if your order is £150+ as you will be eligible for your own rewards)
– You must enter the Online Shopping Code provided on my website
– You must ensure that your order says that I can contact you. If you tick the box to say that I cannot contact you, I won’t be able to see any of your information and will therefore not be able to send you your gift, even if you enter the code
– The Host Code cannot normally be added once an order has been finalised so you must add it at the time of your order.
When will I receive my gift?
– Each Host Code is valid for a month, so the amount of rewards received will not be calculated until the code has finished for that month. I will post your reward to you (normally*) the month after your order.
Please note that this offer is from me as an Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator and not from Stampin’ Up!
* Due to the extra time required to dispatch orders from the European Warehouse, the rewards may take longer to reach you. I’m reliant on the Warehouse, UPS and Royal Mail for items to get to me, and in turn to you. Please be patient.