What is it?
– A thank you from me for shopping at my online store.
How does it work?
– Each month, I create a Hostess Code that anyone shopping at my online store can use.
– The Current Hostess Code can be found here.
– When you place an order at my online store, your order will be shipped to you as normal (usual postage £4.95)
– By entering the Hostess Code during your order process, you will be one of the people to share the rewards that the orders using the Hostess Code have achieved that month.
How do I apply?
– Place an order at my online store and enter the Hostess Code during your order process.
What are the conditions?
– Your spend (before P&P) must be between £25-£149.99 to receive a gift from me (do not use the Hostess code if your order is £150+ as you will be eligible for your own rewards)
– Orders under £25 can still be placed at my online store, but will not be eligible for any of the Online Hostess Club rewards
– You must enter the Hostess Code provided on my website
– You must ensure that your order says that I can contact you. If you tick the box to say that I cannot contact you, I won’t be able to see any of your information and will therefore not be able to send you your gift, even if you enter the code
– The Hostess Code cannot normally be added once an order has been finalised so you must add it at the time of your order.
When will I receive my gift?
– Each Hostess Code is valid for a month, so the amount of rewards received will not be calculated until the code has finished for that month. I will post your reward to you (normally*) the month after your order.
Please note that this offer is from me as an Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator and not from Stampin’ Up!
* Due to the extra time required to dispatch orders from the European Warehouse, the rewards may take longer to reach you during this lockdown period. I’m reliant on the Warehouse, UPS and Royal Mail for items to get to me, and in turn to you. Please be patient.