Wednesday 30th October 2019
Spend an evening making 16 Christmas Cards (4 each of 4 different designs), using products from Stampin’ Up!
This is slightly different to the usual Stamp-a-Stack as it is 16 cards and 4 designs, especially for Christmas. It also includes a Reel of Ribbon too.
Here’s a sneak peek of the 4 projects.
£40 per person
Your Class Fee Includes:
– ALL the items needed to needed to make the 16 cards during the class (cardstock, envelopes, adhesives and more…)
– A 9.1m reel of Shaded Spruce/Gold Ribbon from the Autumn/Winter Catalogue (worth £6.50) to use at class and take home with you
– A hot drink and piece of cake (additional refreshments are available to purchase)
– As much or little tuition as you require
– Other costs (Venue Hire, Karen’s time etc).
Venue: The Coffee Boutique, Oxley Park, Milton Keynes
Book your place by Wednesday 9th October.
Please refer to my Booking Terms & Conditions
Part-payment of £10 is required at time of booking.
Remaining balance is required 2 weeks prior to class date.
A maximum of 8 places are available for each class. A minimum of 4 attendees is needed for each class.
Some have mentioned that they are unable to make this date. If you are able to make my ‘reserve’ date of Tuesday 12th November, please book onto that. I will then run an additional session if there is sufficient demand
All abilities welcome