£6.50 each (including P&P) /
2 for £12.50 (including P&P)
3D face coverings – with two layers, filter pocket, removable ribbon/fabric ties and open-ended nose wire channel
I looked at lots of different designs and chose this 3D one, as there is no centre seam.
I’ve adapted the design, adding additional features, including an open-ended nose wire channel and more ‘breathing space’ near the mouth
More comfortable, practical, adjustable, washable and reusable
These adult size face coverings are made from woven Cotton/Polycotton and have:
– Two layers (outside and inside)
– Additional filter pocket layer (for you to add your own filter if required)
– Open-ended nose wire channel (for adjusting the nose wire to the right fit for you, and for replacing the wire after time)
– Removable ribbon/fabric ties. Tie around the back of your head, or around your ears.
As elastic is in short supply, rather than sewing the ties into the face covering, they are removable for you to add your own different fixings if you prefer
Every face covering comes with a pipe cleaner for you to create your nose wire. Click for full details on how to use your pipe cleaner as a nose wire.
£6.50 each (including P&P) or 2 for £12.50 (including P&P)
– Face coverings are made to order.
– Choose a plain or patterned outside with a plain inside and filter pocket.
– The outside and inside are usually different to clearly see the difference and to know which side to put against your face.
However, the choice is yours – if you decide to have all the same (plain fabric only), make sure you wear it the correct way round every time!
Fabrics currently available (all are woven Cotton/Polycotton)
Please note that colours in pictures may not be precise due to camera and screen settings.
Fabrics I have already used for face coverings are indicated with an * and can be seen in the product pictures below.
Plain (for inside and also great for outside if you don’t want a pattern)
From left: Dark Purple* || Lilac* || Kingfisher Blue* || Mint || Dull Lime || Lime Green* || Salmon Pink || Pink || Peach || Black || Grey* || Brown || Amber || Cerise Pink || Red
Pictures to follow: Yellow* || Lemon
Also available: White || Cream, but these are perhaps not the best colour choices for face coverings!
On the way (pictures to follow): Dark Cerise || Wine || Taupe || Light Grey || Orange || Cherry || Stone || Light Denim
Patterned (for outside)
From left: Blue & White Batik effect* || Blue & Yellow flowers on White (top) || Green & Yellow flowers on White (bottom)* || Small White flowers on bright Blue* || Small Purple flowers on Cream* || Small Pink and Large White flowers on a Purple background || Purple and White flower pattern (top) || Pink & White flower pattern (bottom) || White Cats on Blue (top) || White Cats on Dark Red (bottom) || Cars on pale Grey || Brown & Burgundy Owls on Natural || LIMITED STOCK – Large Owls on Pale Cream (heavier fabric) || Small (top) & Large (bottom) owls together for comparison purposes
On the way: More owls (picture to follow)
Fabric no longer available – SOLD OUT (sorry!)
From left: Small Owls on branches on Cream (heavier fabric)* || Cream & Grey flowers on Black*
Pictures of some of the face coverings I’ve made – for inside and outside fabric inspiration…
From left: Outside – Cream & Grey flowers on Black || Inside – Grey, Outside – Cream & Grey flowers on Black || Outside – Green & Yellow flowers on White || Inside – Yellow, Outside – Green & Yellow flowers on White || Inside – Kingfisher Blue, Outside – Small white flowers on bright blue || Outside – Lime Green, Inside – Yellow || Inside – Yellow, Outside – Lime Green || Outside – Small Owls on branches on Cream || Inside – Kingfisher Blue, Outside – Small Owls on branches on Cream || Inside – Lilac, Outside – Small Purple flowers on Cream || Outside – Blue & White Batik effect || Outside – Small Owls on branches on Cream, Inside – Lime Green || Inside – Lime Green, Outside – Small Owls on branches on Cream || Outside – Dark Purple, Inside – Lilac || Inside – Lilac, Outside – Dark Purple
Before placing an order, please read and understand the IMPORTANT INFORMATION section below.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – Please read BEFORE placing an order
– These are NOT medical grade masks, they are fabric face coverings.
– Please follow the guidance from the UK Government on face coverings, including wearing, removing and washing etc
– Those who have any conditions that could hinder their wearing of a face covering should follow any medical/additional UK Government advice relating to their conditions
– Keep your face covering out of the reach of children, especially the ties and nose wire
– All fabric has been washed prior to creation of the face covering
– The finished face covering has been washed and pressed before being posted to you
– Orders will need to be made by contacting Karen (by email) – firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the fabric you would like for your outside layer (facing other people) and inside layer (nearest your mouth)
– Payment will need to be made by BACS (preferred, as I’m not charged transaction fees)/PayPal
– No orders will be made and dispatched until full payment is received
– You will be contacted with payment details and other information relating to your order via email
– To qualify for the 2 for £12.50 offer, both face coverings must be ordered at the same time and posted together to the same address
– Fabric is subject to availability
– As each face covering is made to order, they will not be available straight away. Items will be made a few times a week and we will try and despatch your order within 5 working days
– Face coverings will be posted 2nd Class (UK Mainland ONLY)
– These face coverings are handmade – any wonky stitching or misaligned parts are part of their bespoke charm
– This service is being provided to help a small business survive during these difficult times, so please be patient and kind.
– By placing an order, you are acknowledging that you have read and understood this IMPORTANT INFORMATION section.