£6.50 each (including P&P) /
2 for £12.50 (including P&P)
3D face coverings – with two layers, filter pocket, removable ribbon/fabric ties and open-ended nose wire channel
I looked at lots of different designs and chose this 3D one, as there is no centre seam.
I’ve adapted the design, adding additional features, including an open-ended nose wire channel,
removable/replacable ties and more ‘breathing space’ near the mouth
Comfortable, practical, adjustable, washable and reusable
These adult size face coverings are made from woven Cotton/Polycotton and have:
– 3D design with no centre seam
– Two layers (outside and inside)
– Additional filter pocket layer (for you to add your own filter if required)
– Open-ended nose wire channel for adjusting the nose wire (included) to the right fit for you – great for those who wear glasses
– Removable ribbon/fabric ties. Tie around the back of your head, or around your ears. Perfect for adjusting as appropriate.
NB: I have managed to source 6mm flat elastic in both black and white.
If you would prefer elastic, please state this at time of order.
The elastic will arrive threaded through the fixing channels for you to tie to the correct size for you, either around your ears or across the back of your head. Tie the ends of the elastic together in an overhand knot at the correct size, then carefully feed the knot into the channel to hide it.
As the nose-wire and ties are not sewn directly into the face covering, you don’t need to throw your face covering away if these parts become worn – just replace them and carry on wearing.
Every face covering comes with a pipe cleaner for you to create your nose wire. Click for full details on how to use your pipe cleaner as a nose wire.
£6.50 each (including P&P) or 2 for £12.50 (including P&P)
– Face coverings are made to order.
– Choose a plain or patterned outside, with a plain inside and filter pocket.
– The outside and inside are usually different to clearly see the difference and to know which side to put against your face.
However, the choice is yours – if you decide to have all the same (plain fabric only), make sure you wear it the correct way round every time!
Before placing an order, please read and understand the IMPORTANT INFORMATION section at the bottom of this page.
Fabrics currently available (all are woven Cotton/Polycotton)
Please note that colours in pictures may not be precise due to camera and screen settings.
Fabrics I have already used for face coverings are indicated with an * . These can be seen in the pictures at the bottom of the page.
Plain (for inside and also great for outside if you don’t want a pattern)
Dark Purple* || Purple || Lilac* || Navy || Royal Blue || Light Denim* || Kingfisher Blue* || Turquoise || Mint* ||
Dark Cerise* || Cerise Pink || Pink* || Salmon Pink* || Peach || Dark Wine* || Wine || Cherry || Red ||
Amber || Orange || Gold || Emerald Green* || Dull Lime || Lime Green* || Yellow* || Lemon ||
Black || Grey* || Light Grey* || Taupe || Mouse Brown || Stone ||
White* || Cream, but these are perhaps not the best colour choices for face coverings!
Patterned (for outside)
White Stars on Black || White Stars on Purple || White Stars on Royal Blue || White Spots (pea size) on Dark Purple || White Spots (pea size) on Bright Pink || White Spots (pea size) on Orange || White Spots (pea size) on Turquoise || Tiger Print || Leopard Print ||
Grey leaves (large leaf groups would fit in a box approx 5cm by 5cm)* || White Cats on Blue (top)* || White Cats on Dark Red (bottom) || Small Pink and Large White flowers on a Purple background* ||
Taupe & Dark Wine Owls on Stone* || Blue & Grey Owls with flowers on a VERY pale grey (owls are approx 4.5cm high x 3.5 cm wide)* || Small Purple flowers on Cream* ||
Cars on pale Grey || Blue & White Batik effect* || Blue & Yellow flowers on White (top) || Green & Yellow flowers on White (bottom)* ||
Small White flowers on bright Blue* || Purple and White flower pattern (top) || Pink & White flower pattern (bottom) ||
New fabrics arriving regularly
Pictures of some of the face covering combinations I’ve made – for inside and outside fabric combination inspiration…
Outside – Grey leaves || Inside – Emerald Green || Inside – Pale Grey ||
Outside – White Cats on Blue || Inside – Mint ||
Outside – Small Pink and Large White flowers on a Purple background || Inside – Dark Cerise ||
Outside – Taupe & Dark Wine Owls on Stone || Inside – Salmon Pink || Inside – Dark Wine ||
Outside – Blue & Grey Owls with flowers on a VERY pale grey || Inside – Kingfisher Blue ||
Outside – Small Purple flowers on Cream || Inside – Lilac ||
Outside – Cars on pale Grey ||
Outside – Blue & White Batik effect || Inside – Dark Purple ||
Outside – Green & Yellow flowers on White || Inside – Yellow ||
Outside – Small white flowers on bright blue || Inside – Kingfisher Blue ||
Outside – Pink & White flower pattern || Inside – Dark Cerise ||
Outside – Lime Green || Inside – Yellow ||
Outside – Dark Purple || Inside – Lilac ||
Outside – Grey || Inside – Grey ||
Outside – Kingfisher Blue || Inside – White || Inside – Red ||
Outside – Light Denim || Inside – Grey ||
Outside – Orange || Inside – Yellow ||
Outside – Black || Inside – Grey || Inside – Kingfisher Blue || Inside – Dull Lime (pic to follow)||
Outside – Cream & Grey flowers on Black (SOLD OUT) || Inside – Grey || Inside – Dark Purple ||
Outside – Small Owls on branches on Cream (SOLD OUT) || Inside – Lime Green || Inside – Kingfisher Blue ||
Outside – Large Owls (SOLD OUT) || Inside – Pink ||
Before placing an order, please read and understand the IMPORTANT INFORMATION section below.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – Please read BEFORE placing an order
– These are NOT medical grade masks, they are fabric face coverings.
– Please follow the guidance from the UK Government on face coverings, including wearing, removing and washing etc
– Those who have any conditions that could hinder their wearing of a face covering should follow any medical/additional UK Government advice relating to their conditions
– Keep your face covering out of the reach of children, especially the ties and nose wire
– All fabric has been washed prior to creation of the face covering
– The finished face covering has been washed and pressed before being posted to you
– Orders will need to be made by contacting Karen (by email) – firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the fabric you would like for your outside layer (facing other people) and inside layer (nearest your mouth). If you would prefer elastic instead of ribbon/fabric ties, please state if you would like black or white at time of ordering.
– Payment will need to be made by BACS (preferred, as I’m not charged transaction fees)/PayPal
– No orders will be made and dispatched until full payment is received
– You will be contacted with payment details and other information relating to your order via email
– To qualify for the 2 for £12.50 offer, both face coverings must be ordered at the same time and posted together to the same address
– Fabric is subject to availability
– As each face covering is made to order, they will not be available straight away. Items will be made a few times a week and we will try and despatch your order within 5 working days of receipt of payment
– Face coverings will be posted 2nd Class (UK Mainland ONLY)
– These face coverings are handmade – any wonky stitching or misaligned parts are part of their bespoke charm
– This service is being provided to help a small business survive during these difficult times, so please be patient and kind.
– By placing an order, you are acknowledging that you have read and understood this IMPORTANT INFORMATION section.
For details on why I set up ‘Stitched, by Karen’, please read this post.
Please note that I am fully insured to sell my handmade sewing projects