Every year, Stampin’ Up! release 5 new colours to the ‘In Color’ Collection. This is your chance to get your hands on them and use some new products too.
At this class, you will make 6 cards, one for each colour in the new In Color 2022-2024 Collection, and one that combines them all.
- Wednesday 8th June 2022
- ‘Introduction to In Color’ Papercrafting Class
- Online over ZOOM
The six cards will be pre-designed by Karen and you will then recreate the designs during the class.
The new colours are Sweet Sorbet, Parakeet Party, Tahitian Tide, Starry Sky and Orchid Oasis.
Projects from last year’s ‘Introduction to In Color’ Class are shown below.
For information, these are the projects from last year’s ‘Introduction to In Color’ Class.
Projects for year’s class may differ.
Due to Stampin’ Up! rules, kits will NOT include stamped items.
£25 per person
Your Class Kit includes:
– All items (cardstock, envelopes, etc to make 6 projects)
– Instruction (via Class ZOOM session, or link to short video on how to make the projects after class has taken place)
– 2.5 metres of ribbon/twine (1/2 metre of each new In Color 2022-2024 Ribbon/Twine)
– 1 pack 2022-2024 In Color Matte Decorative Dots (pack of 150, worth £7.50)
Please see list below for items YOU will need to provide *
Please arrange to collect your class kit from me.
If you require your kit to be posted, there will be an additional fee of £2.50 to cover the cost.
* You’ll need to provide the following:
– Any sentiments you wish to use
– Basic Gray/Black Ink Pad, or equivalent (for sentiments), or other colours if preferred
– Wink of Stella (if you want to add sparkle).
This is an online class provided over ZOOM. The link will be sent to attendees nearer the time.
If you can’t attend this date, please let me know. I can either arrange a different date (if there is enough interest), or provide instructions on the various steps.
Book your place by Wednesday 11th May 2022 at 18:00.
Select your preferred option – Post or Collect when booking. There will be an additional cost of £2.50 for postage.
Please note: There will be a quick turn round between the class closing date and payment required date.
If there are sufficient attendees booked to allow the class to proceed, an email requesting payment will be sent, and payment will be required shortly after the class closing date.
This is to allow for items to be ordered, delivered to me, packs to be prepared, and then on to you in time for Class. Please note, items are currently taking longer to arrive from the SU! European Warehouse. See here for more details.
If you are collecting your pack from Karen, this will need to be pre-arranged.
A minimum number of attendees are required for the class to proceed.
All abilities welcome.
UK Mainland ONLY.